1st prize: Return tickets for two to Hawaii, courtesy of Hawaiian Airlines.
2nd prize: Two tickets to see The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain at the State Theatre (Sydney, NSW) on Tuesday 19th February 2013.
3rd prize: High tea for two at the iconic Carrington Hotel (Katoomba, NSW).
These are the Terms and Conditions of the Blue Mountains Ukulele Festival Raffle 2013.
- The purchase price of each raffle ticket is $2.00 (Australian Dollars).
- The proceeds of the Blue Mountains Ukulele Festival Raffle 2013 go to the Blue Mountains Ukulele Group Inc in order to fund the free Blue Mountains Ukulele Festival.
- The raffle will be drawn at the Blue Mountains Ukulele Festival Saturday 9th February 2013, at The Carrington Hotel, Katoomba, NSW, Australia. The raffle will be drawn in the evening, after 7.00pm.
- If the winners are present at the draw, the winners will be notified at that time, otherwise the winners will be notified by telephone by 12pm Monday 11th February 2013. The names of the winners will be published on our website www.bluemugs.com.au
- First prize is two (2) complimentary return economy class tickets on HAWAIIAN AIRLINES between Sydney and Honolulu.
Terms and conditions of this prize:
• Taxes and fuel surcharges are not included and will need to be paid by direct deposit at time of
• Winner needs to be at least 18yrs of age.
• The prize winner and their guest must travel together and share the same itinerary.
• Seats are subject to availability. We suggest you make your reservation as soon as possible to avoid
• Entire travel must be completed by 30th November 2013
• Travel is NOT permitted during the following period: 20Mar-28Apr13, 29Jun-14Jul13 & 10Sep-
• Travel dates need to be booked and ticketed within 30 days of receiving the prize. Please
ensure your booking is made by 9th March 2013. When ready to redeem your prize, please
complete the form on the back and email firstname.lastname@example.org . If email not
acknowledged within 48hrs please contact reservations on 1300 669 106 to ensure email received.
• Visitors to the USA will need to apply for a Visa Waiver via the Electronic System for Travel
Authorization (ESTA) prior to travelling to the United States. A fee will apply to new ESTA
applications and renewals payable by credit or debit card at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov