The Prizes in our fabulous 2016 Blue Mountains Ukulele Festival Raffle are:
1st prize: Return Economy Class flights for 2 people to Melbourne plus 2 nights accommodation in a 4 star CBD hotel plus return airport to hotel transfers* courtesy of Helloworld Katoomba.
2nd prize: A Koaloha Hawaiian ukulele.
3rd prize: Mid-week break for two in the Blue Mountains courtesy of Blue Mountains Accommodation and Tourism Association.
4th prize: High Tea for two at the iconic Carrington Hotel (Katoomba, NSW).
The following are the Terms and Conditions of the 2016 Blue Mountains Ukulele Festival Raffle.
- The purchase price of each raffle ticket is $2.00 (Australian Dollars).
- The proceeds of the Blue Mountains Ukulele Festival Raffle 2016 go to the Blue Mountains Ukulele Group Inc in order to fund the free Blue Mountains Ukulele Festival.
- The raffle will be drawn at the Blue Mountains Ukulele Festival Saturday 13th February 2016, at The Carrington Hotel, Katoomba, NSW, Australia. The raffle will be drawn in the evening, after 7.00pm.
- If the winners are present at the draw, the winners will be notified at that time, otherwise the winners will be notified by telephone by 12pm Monday 15th February 2016. The names of the winners will be published on our website www.bluemugs.com.au
- First prize is valid for 12 months from 15 February 2016 and is not exchangeable either in full or part. Subject to blackout periods and availability. Arrangements can be extended at own cost.